Campground is open anually April 15-October 15
5471 W 112th Street Grant, MI 49327 - view map
Phone Number: (231) 834-7505
Check In/out Information
- Upon Arrival: Please check in office BEFORE setting up camp
- Check in time: 3PM
- Early Check-in Fee of $10.00 is required per hookup or per site if rustic (pending site availability)
- Check out time is 2PM
- RENTAL CAMPER ONLY: Check-in 3PM ~ Check-out 11AM
- Payment methods accepted for camping fees: check, credit card, money order or cash
- Credit Cards accepted for camping and the Nook Restaurant but NOT for River Rentals (cash or check only)
- 3 Night Minimum required on Holiday weeks
- Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance
- A Non-Refundable Deposit of half your total stay is required in order to reserve your campsite. Balance due at Check-in. – Should you cancel or no-show, deposit amount is forfeited.
- GROUP SITES ONLY: A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required in order to reserve a group site. All balances are due at check-in based on camping rates (per hookup & per adult.) Should you cancel or no show, deposit amount is forfeited. All group sites with hookup have a minimum nightly rate based on the number of hookups. If you show up with less people, you will be required to cover the cost of all hookups on the site.
Campground Information & Rules
- Day time visitors are welcome but must leave before 10pm or camping fees are doubled. No guests allowed in pool area. Pool is for registered campers only.
- Non-registered guests are subject to double camping fees. ALL campers MUST register in office prior to 9pm. Campers who choose to not register will be subject to double camping fees. Any guests choosing to not camp overnight MUST exit park prior to 10pm
- Pets are allowed (no livestock)– pets must be kept on a leash at all times, cleaned up after and never left unattended.
No outside firewood allowed. Transporting firewood can increase the risk of an infestation. To prevent the many fungi, non-native and/or tree killing insects & diseases from wiping out our trees, we ask that no firewood be brought into the park. Wood sales are available on-site. Find out more about purchasing fire wood here.
The State of Michigan's Department of Agriculture & Rural Development states to Buy It Where You Burn It:
"Utilize firewood that is certified as heat treated or buy firewood at your destination, burn it all on site and don’t take any home with you."
- Fire wood is available for purchase at $20 per wheelbarrow (3-4 bundles) or $7.50 per bundle. Delivery to campsite available for wheelbarrow, not bundles.
- Fires are allowed in designated areas only. Do not move firepits.
- Quiet Time is strictly enforced! At 10:00pm, radios & outdoor TVs off and no excessive noise is allowed. At Midnight all campers are expected to be quiet. Please keep music at a respectable level during non-quiet time hours
- Golf Carts – All Golf Carts MUST provide proof of insurance at time of check-in. No Golf Carts to be driven between the hours of midnight - 7:30AM due to quiet time enforcement and the safety of campers
- speed limit 5mph
- park & sport courts close @10pm (all kids back to sites)
- no bikes past 10pm
- Do not break, cut or trim trees or bushes on the property. Wood sales are available.
- 3 night minimal on holiday weeks
- All tents and ground cloths must be moved every third day.
- No water balloons allowed in the campground
- No pets allowed inside restrooms or pool area
- Be aware of strong current in the river
- We reserve the right to close the camp to those who do not respect the rights of other campers & to those who fail to follow enforced rules of the park.
- Children under 13yrs of age MUST be supervised by an adult (18yr+) at all times in the pool area.
- No lifeguard on duty
- No food in pool area
- No glass in pool area
- Depth of pool area - shallow end 3' & deep end 9'
- Diving not allowed
- Pool is heated on an average between 75-80 degrees but pending air temp, pool water can feel cooler.
- Pool is for registered campers only. No guests allowed.
- Pool floats are allowed but please keep them to a minimal in respect of other swimmers.
- No water balloons in pool area.
- No pets allowed in pool area
- Squirt guns must be used with caution in respect of other campers.
- Pool open daily 10a-10pm with adult swim being 9pm-10pm (18yr+)